ABOUT ME

My name is Holly Neff. I am an aspiring photographer using a Nikon D3000. I am still new to photography and my D-SLR camera, so I do a lot of trial and error as well as learning as I go. Please comment if you like or don't like the pictures, and some constructive criticism is always welcome (just please be nice)!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Portraits

Over the last 6 months, I have been working on my portrait portfolio. I have been so blessed to have so many people willing to help me out with it! I've done individuals, groups, couples, babies, and even a photo shoot for an aspiring model. All of my models have been great and I have really enjoyed working with them! I'll just share some of my favorites!
[Shelby & Brenna]
This was back in the fall, the colors are so bright and vivid!
----

[Kaitie]
It was freezing this day, but she was a good sport!

[Julie]
Julie has such a pretty, classic look, it was easy to get some really good shot of her!

[Cassy, Autumn, & Tara]
These sisters are so photogenic! McCloud Nature Park in North Salem, IN.
----

[Amanda]
Amanda is so cute! She was up for anything...


Even though it was about 10 degrees on top of this parking garage!
----

[Katie]
Katie was glowing during this shoot! (This was a candid shot of her looking at her future husband during an engagement shoot.)


*I am having a FREE senior session giveaway this month* 
Find/Like me on Facebook -Holly Photography- to find out more.


No comments:

Post a Comment