ABOUT ME

My name is Holly Neff. I am an aspiring photographer using a Nikon D3000. I am still new to photography and my D-SLR camera, so I do a lot of trial and error as well as learning as I go. Please comment if you like or don't like the pictures, and some constructive criticism is always welcome (just please be nice)!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Engagement pictures: Katie and Chris

My older sister, Katie is getting married next year! Her and her fiancée Chris dated for 4 and a half years before they got engaged a year ago. They are the best couple! I am so happy to see them together and getting married!

These two lovebirds are so cute! They are perfect for each other.

They took a lot of really awesome pictures, and some goofy ones as well.


...and look at that bling!

Happy couple <3

Arbuckle Park, Brownsburg

No comments:

Post a Comment