ABOUT ME

My name is Holly Neff. I am an aspiring photographer using a Nikon D3000. I am still new to photography and my D-SLR camera, so I do a lot of trial and error as well as learning as I go. Please comment if you like or don't like the pictures, and some constructive criticism is always welcome (just please be nice)!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Old Time-y

Brandon and I took a road trip around Fort Wayne, IN this past Halloween weekend.  He wanted to show me some cool parts of Fort Wayne, as well as some of the small surrounding towns.  We made our way out to Hoagland, IN just outside of Fort Wayne, where his step dad's dad lives.  We took a walk around his property and found some very cool, interesting things!

This is probably my favorite! I love old, antique things. 
John Deere
Barns

...

And we made a friend while we were there.  We felt bad for leaving him. =\

Holly Photography...

No comments:

Post a Comment